Managing payroll is one of the most challenging aspects of running a business. Employers need to keep track of employee work hours, make sure there are enough funds to pay, everyone receives their compensation on time, etc. These tasks can take up a lot of time and effort, which is why it is a good idea to hire a professional payroll service. At Rachal Allred, CPA, we provide expert payroll services and will make sure your system is always running smoothly.
Payroll Services in Nevada
Payroll services go beyond just managing payments to employees. We make sure all of your legal obligations towards your employees are fulfilled. Here's a look at what we can do for you:
- Our system will monitor your employee’s time and attendance.
- We will set up and manage direct deposit accounts.
- Our team will add new hires to the system and make sure their information is recorded accurately.
- We will calculate payroll taxes and make accurate deductions.
- Clients and employees can request electronic payroll records.
- We maintain a clear distinction between worker’s compensation premiums and actual payroll.
- Our payroll experts will set up 401k and other such employee benefit plans.
- We will make sure your system complies with all state and federal laws.
Our payroll services are customizable and comprehensive, which means we can tailor them according to your company’s requirements. We provide payroll services for small businesses, establishments with just a handful of employees, and even employed individuals with just a single assistant or employee.
Payroll Systems in Nevada
The modern payroll systems we use are sophisticated and help employers maintain a good record of all compensations. Here's a look at how we handle the process:
- Our team collects all the information on your employee hours and wage from your system.
- We then calculate the gross wages based on the information provided.
- Our experts will deduct things like withholdings, taxes, and payments into retirement accounts from the wages.
- We will either print checks or make direct deposits to the employee account after the wages are calculated. Our team will make sure the wages are paid on time.
- When it's tax time, our team will carefully calculate all of the employment tax filings and send out forms like 1099 and W-2.
- Our team can handle government communication and requests from the IRS.
- We can also handle some of your HR responsibilities and resolve any issues with compensation.
There are many benefits of hiring our professional payroll service. You can save time and money by handing the responsibility over to us. Our dedicated professionals will provide 24/7 support and make sure your payroll records are always in order. We can handle different kinds of payment schedules, including daily, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly payments.
If you want to know more about our payroll services in Nevada, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Rachal Allred, CPA. You can call 775 404 2469 or use our contact us form.